FAQ ~ Frequently Asked Questions
DO YOU ACCEPT RETURNS?
You may return purchased item in 7 days.
Item must be in their original purchase condition, including the original product packaging, manufacturer's containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories. All packaging must be unmarked and not defaced in any manner.
please email us at including your contact details, Order ID and the reason for return.
WHAT CARRIER(S) DOES EVELYN ARTWEAR USE?
If you are in Hong Kong, packages are sent via our private courier services. You may receive in 3 days.
If you are in China, packages are sent via EMS. You may receive in 3-6 days depends on your location.
The rest of the world packages are sent via post office by air. Please confirm the way you want us to send before you pay.
Due to the outbreak and lockdown of many countries, we apologize that we shall stop overseas order by now until further notice.
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT ARE ACCEPTED?
We accept major credit cards and Payme. If you are in Hong Kong or China you may also transfer to our Bank account .
About the outbreak of COVID-19
We hope you and your loved ones are staying well.
• All staff wear a mask provided by the company, at all times
• Hand sanitize is provided for staff and customers
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all areas of the stores including air-conditioning
• All cash from our cash box are sanitized
• Not more than 4 person are allowed in our store
To ensure the wellbeing of all who enter our stores, we ask for your understanding and support for the following:
• During this period, customers are kindly asked to refrain from visiting our stores and/or Private and Platinum suites for 14 days following their return to Hong Kong from anywhere in the world. At all our store and Suite entrances, customers will be politely asked if they have returned to Hong Kong within the past two weeks. If this is indeed the case, they will not be granted access to the store
• We kindly request that all customers wear a mask while in store as a courtesy to staff and all other customers
Take care and keep safe.